Is your shower showing signs of a leak?
Are you starting to see separation, mildew or loose tiles on your shower floor and walls?
Do you want to remodel or update your shower area with a curbless entry?
Whatever your needs, Terrano Plumbing and Remodeling will completely transform (or fix) your shower with a new barrier free/curbless entry or a traditional PVC Shower Pan Liner and finish it off with beautiful ceramic tile of your choice.
How it works?
- First, we tear everything down to the studs to ensure the underlying structure is safe and not rotted.
- We preslope the shower floor to attain the proper pitch.
- We then can install a PVC shower pan liner in the base of the shower or a laticrete curbless/barrier-free shower.
- Next we pitch the liner or curbless entry with Mortar to attain the proper pitch to the drain.
- Finally we install Ceramic tile of your choice to ensure everything looks and functions great!
- Each job is unique to your shower and we make the entire process as easy as 1,2,3 – we’ll come out and assess the shower, provide measuring, installation, & handle any permits. PLUS, our PVC shower liners and curbless barrier-free entries last virtually forever.
Terrano Plumbing and Remodeling is your shower pan specialist.
Why Choose Terrano Plumbing & Remodeling?